Worship Ambassadors (ID 1081)
What we do - Pupils' comments
- We are responsible for collecting the Big and Little Questions and putting them up in reflection corners.
- We look after the Reflection Corners in our classes
- We helping others to worship – brings people closer to God.
- Work with Mrs Wise and Mrs Mulliss to plan and lead worship
- We set an example by leading the call to worship and prayer in class and in whole school worship.
- You need to be loving, caring and respectful. You don’t have to be a Christian you just have to help people reflect and make positive choices
- Some of us also help younger children to reflect in class worship
- We help to prepare ideas for the Prayer Spaces
- Year 6 Junior Chaplains open the reflection gazebo cupboard and ask for prayer ideas
- Junior Chaplains support others in their class if they need time to talk or want to ask advice from a friend
Most recent actions:
We planned, and led, the most recent 'Advent' prayer space together with Rev'd Jamie Gater.
We have written prayers for peace on doves and tied them to a tree in the reflection garden
We worked with Mrs Mulliss to create a prayer station for the church about working together.
Here are some of our prayer ideas:
We have our usual Friday celebration worship where children are given leaves for showing each of our school learning behaviours.